Our 35 Reasons To Love Twitter
Social media is part of our everyday life and we enjoy the conversation and the friendships that we develop everyday. You can find us blogging or sharing songs, pictures and links on Facebook and Google plus but you will find us sharing more on Twitter.
Even though the site has been in existence for over 5 years now, there are a lot of people who still don’t understand us who are addicted to the microblogging platform. There was a comment we encountered recently on a post about Twitter. Someone questioned why we write about the site a lot. Our primary reason for doing it is that we get inspired knowing that we help and guide those who are new to the experience.
free email updates!
FREE PodJam.tv updates delivered right to your inbox
One afternoon we sat down and listed out the reasons to love Twitter and here is our personal list:
1. Tweeting is fun
2. Twitter is a great source of breaking news
3. Twitter is simple to use. Share anything you like 140 characters at a time.
4. Twitter will allow you to build friendships and network
5. Jobs are posted on Twitter – great source of job openings
6. You can learn to cook and discover recipes with friends
7. You can find inspiration from quotes shared by friends everyday
8. You can share music with friends and family easily
9. You can share pics and get real time feedback
10. Easily get travel advice and tips
11. You can voice your opinion on issues in real time
12. You meet people from all walks of life
13. Learn a new skill
14. Be inspired by people who share the same interest as yours
15. Discover tools and apps for productivity
16. Learn the culture of people beyond your borders
17. Get inside information on new technology and geek news fast
18. Get hugs – virtual that is, round the clock from friends
19. Get business, marketing, blogging tips 24/7
20. Find the latest fashion trends, bargains and sales directly from brands
21. Meet celebrities, writers, designers, artists and bloggers
22. Share jokes and funny pics
23. Learn photography tips from experts
24. Learn about events and happening in your area
25. Learn and help charities that need your attention
26. You can have a conversations with people all around the world 24/7
27. Get first hand reviews of movies and TV shows from friends and people you trust
28. Easily learn fitness and wellness tips and recommendations
29. Build traffic for your blog posts
30. LOL with your online friends
32. Share what’s happening with you – what your eating, drinking, TV show or movie you are watching.
33. Tell friends and family about your adventure and places you visit via foursquare
34. Find trending topics from all over the Internet
35. Find recommendations for products before you buy them from brands themselves or from friends you trust.
36. This is a bonus reason true for us and maybe for others too – find the love of your life. Thanks to the social media platform, we met and connected.
There you go, 35 reasons why we love tweeting. Do you love twitter? Do let us know your reason, we would love to hear from you.
Image Credits: Marty McPadden
About the authors:
Marty McPadden founder and host of PodJamTv is a professional photographer, videographer, blogger, apple geek and a Production Supervisor at ESPN one of the largest sports network in the world. His vast knowledge in the above mentioned field will allow you our readers to tap into tools, apps, reviews and tips that he has learned and mastered over the years. How to’s and hacks that will allow you to have a richer online experience.
Misty Belardo co host and co writer of PodJamTv is an experienced blogger, designer and a self proclaimed Twitter-holic and an avid Facebook user is a Senior Production Manager at Barefoot Proximity, one of the most awarded advertising agencies across the globe. Her experience with writing, designing, SEO and brand and advertising strategy will give readers a point of view of what happens behind the scenes in the digital sphere.
© 2011, PodJam.tv. All rights reserved.